:: Iomega StorCenter ix4-200d 8TB ::
Iomega StorCenter ix4-200d 8TB OverviewsThe Iomega StorCenter ix4-200d Network Storage, Cloud Edition offers content sharing with advanced security, and is ideal for small and remote offices, workgroups or home networks. Based on enterprise-class EMC storage technology, the StorCenter ix4-200d provides easy file sharing, iSCSI block access, dual GbE connections and multiple RAID configurations. The Iomega Personal Cloud offers unparalleled simplicity and versatility for data sharing and protection. Business users will appreciate the robust data protection features such as UPS support, print serving, user quotas, rsync device-to-device data replication, and user replaceable drives for business continuity and disaster recovery. The easy-to-use interface provides no-hassle management. Active Directory support and remote access round out the comprehensive business features. The StorCenter ix4-200d supports up to six Axis IP security cameras for basic video surveillance. Home users benefit from the advanced media features such as the DLNA certified UPnP AV Media Server, PTP (Picture Transfer Protocol), torrent download compatibility, and Bluetooth upload. Award-winning backup software is included along with RSA BSAFE encryption for protected installs and upgrades. Supports PC, Mac and Linux clients and is VMware certified for NFS and iSCSI. Available in 4TB, 8TB, and 12TB capacities.
- RAID Support: RAID 5 and RAID 10 - all with automatic RAID rebuild. JBOD mode also available.
- Iomega Personal Cloud: Easily share content with friends and family outside of your home using the Iomega Personal Cloud feature.
- Invited guests will have access to read and write to files and folders on your network drive.
- Ease of use: Simple three step setup - Simply plug into your router, power on, and install the software CD
- Device-to-Device Data Replication: One-touch copying via the QuikTransfer button.
- Easily copy files to and from attached USB drives or any network share - including Iomega Personal Cloud locations - using the rsync or CIFS protocol.